Pogba: I Can More Good than Viera

Posted by Admin on Monday, August 6, 2012

Young Juventus midfielder, Paul Pogba, said he was happy to join the "La Vecchia Signora". 19-year-old player was willing to be the Juventus star.

Pogba Juventus defense official on Friday (08/03/2012). The French midfielder joined the contract duration of four years or until 2016.


"I noticed, a lot of great players who played for this team and I hope to be part of this club so that it can continue in the future history," said Pogba as reported by Football Italia.

Pogba admit, in the course of his career has been inspired by some big name players Juventus, such as Michel Platini, Pavel Nedved, and Roberto Baggio. He hopes he can continue the success of a star.

"They are players berkualias and I were very eager to play with them. I hope everything is going well and can work with them all," he said.

"I've been compared to Patrick Vieira and it is a great compliment. But, I hope to become more intense and show a different game as Pogba, not Viera," said Pogba.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sports blogs Sports Blogs - Blog Rankings Top Soccer Sites Free Website Tools Top Sport Sites Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers Sports Sports Blogs
Sports listings